- 3⁄4cup almond meal
- 2tablespoons coconut sugar crystals or 2 tablespoons other raw sugar
- 3tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 200ml almond milk
- 2(3 1/2 ounce) soy-free dark chocolate bars
- 3(6 ounce) greek almond milk or 3 (6 ounce) coconut milk yogurt
- 1⁄3cup coconut sugar crystals or 1⁄3 cup other raw sugar
- 1⁄3cup gluten-free flour or 1⁄3 cup rice flour
- 1cup raspberries
- powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)
- In a bowl, combine almond meal, sugar, and melted coconut oil and mix well. Press the mixture on the bottom of a 7 or 8-inch (18 cm – 21 cm) springform pan. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- In a sauce pan, heat almond milk under a low heat and add broken pieces of chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted. Do not boil the milk.
- In a blender, mix yogurt, sugar, and flour. Add the chocolate milk mixture and mix again. Pour in the springform pan.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. The cheesecake is still soft when you take it out of the oven, but it will get firm.
- Store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Garnish with raspberries and powdered sugar if desired before serving.